The holidays are right around the corner, and this time of year many enjoy beautiful evergreen trees inside the home. To keep safety at the forefront this holiday season, below are some tips to ensure your housing your Christmas tree in the safest manner possible.
- Place your Christmas tree away from heat sources, radiators, candles, heat vents or lights.
- Keep watch over live voltage from decorations.
- Throw away any damaged lights and be sure to plug into a protected receptacle.
- Don’t forget to turn off the Christmas lights each night.
- When the tree begins to drop needles it’s time to say goodbye until next year, two great options include, recycling or disposal.