We live and breathe our tagline: Your trees. Your property. Our passion. We truly care about your trees. We understand the value that your trees provide to you and your property emotionally, aesthetically and monetarily. We recognize that trees are of the utmost importance to the canopy and the history of our communities. And we love what we do. We care that you have a great tree care experience. That's why we've made your tree care process hassle free, easy and simple. Check out our 7-step tree care process, below!
- Call or email to schedule a free estimate with your areas Arborist representative. Our main office can be reached at 704-788-8733 or email email@example.com
- Meet with your Arborist representative onsite to assess your tree care needs.While onsite your Arborist representative will examine tree health, tree safety, tree pests, and any tree concerns you may have. This time is for you! If there’s anything you’d like to discuss with the Arborist, we’re happy to do so. If you think of additional questions after the onsite meeting, not to worry. The Arborist representative can be reached by email or phone.
- Your tree care estimate will be emailed to you within 48 hours of onsite meeting.
- To accept proposal email back directly to the sent proposal, call our office, or your Arborist representative.
- Your tree work will be scheduled, and you will be notified prior to work beginning.
- Your tree work will be performed by one of our safety certified crews. Our promise is a job done right.
- An invoice will be mailed and an electronic invoice emailed. We accept check or online payment through carolinatree.com
For more information on our tree services including tree trimming, tree removal, stump grinding, and plant health care visit www.carolinatree.com