We know. We’ve heard all of the horror stories of sticker shock, too! “I just got a quote to take my trees down for $15,000. That’s one semester of my child’s college education.”
If you’re anything like us, you’re probably searching the internet to find the lowest prices in Charlotte (or Greensboro or Raleigh Durham) for tree services including tree removal, tree trimming, or plant health care.
And you’re probably coming up short because, quite honestly, it depends. Spoken like a true arbor consultant . . . So, much like taking a tree down, let’s take approach this topic in small, manageable pieces.
Click the link above to learn more about:
- Typical tree removal cost. We will share average prices in North Carolina for tree removal services.
- Why emergency tree removal is more expensive An emergency tree removal tends to be more expensive than a typical tree removal. Learn the reasoning behind that in link above.
- Average cost to grind a stump. Stump grinding can take place by itself or after a tree removal. We'll share what goes into stump grinding and the average price of stump grinding found across Concord, Charlotte, Greensboro, and Raleigh.
- Cost of tree trimming, tree pruning, and plant health care We'll share all the details concerning what goes into the cost of tree trimming, tree pruning, and plant health care. We want you to feel adequately prepared when it comes to understanding the price of your tree work.
- What factors affect the price of tree removal services Many factors go into pricing tree work.
- How to reduce the cost of your tree service We'll share different options when it comes to reducing the price of tree services.
We want to make your tree experience hassle free from start to finish. Make your appointment today with a certified arborist and receive your free consultation.