Temperatures are slowly transitioning from summer to fall. This time of year is optimal for trimming and pruning dead limbs and overgrowth. When it comes to maintaining tree health, our Charlotte arborists recommend trimming dead or overgrown branches regularly. Throughout the years, we have seen a variety of reasons why residential trees are trimmed. Each reason is unique to the specific wishes and desired outcome of the homeowner. Our aim is to ensure wishes are honored and the desired outcome achieved when trimming trees. We find it important to take a customized approach to all trimming and pruning needs.
Every tree is different. Tree trimming should be too. Learn more about the different trimming and pruning options, below:
- Restoration: This pruning style is for vandalized or damaged trees to improve structure, form, and appearance.
- Vista Pruning: “Windows” in the tree’s crown are created, opening to a specific view.
- Crown Cleaning: All cleaning will be of branches 1” or greater throughout the entire crown to remove dead, diseased, and/or broken branches.
- Hazard Reduction Tree Pruning: Negate possible dangerous tree situations and associated damage before storms occur.
- Crown Reduction Pruning: Decrease/ lower the overall height of tree through crown reduction.
Keep your trees pristine and aesthetically pleasing. Call or email today to set your trees up for regular tree trimming maintenance.